Birks Harbour is a family owned/operated boutique style Marina and luxury Boathouse Retreat. It is surrounded by historic trees, birdlife and landscaped gardens in an ideal location at the River Port of Goolwa. It offers boating enjoyment and pleasure at the Marina with access to the Murray river, the Lakes of Alexandrina and Albert and the Coorong wilderness.
This is not just a place to keep your boat, it’s a place to enjoy your boat, says Phil Watson, Harbour Master. It’s the experience of boating, the birdlife, the views and the ambience of Birks Harbour. We are in the hospitality business. Come and join us!
- Long term Moorings available in deep protected waters
- Boaties Facilities - Showers amenities, Private Car park & BBQ & outdoor dining area
- Discounts available for Boaties with local chandlery shop
- Local information of the local Murray River, Lakes and Coorong
- Birks Harbour Marina offers a high level of customer service with onsite Managers.
BIRKS HARBOUR is a unique, serene place on the Murray River, we offer our boaties the opportunity to enjoy the ambience of this private boutique Marina.
For all enquiries for long term moorings please go to CONTACT PAGE or telephone Phil Watson - Birks Harbour Marina - Mobile 0422 291 204.